Epitome exists to make you the perfect representation of your physical aspirations – whether they are to have more muscle, less body fat, or more strength. Using a well-rounded profile of the best science has to offer, Epitome was built to smash plateaus and create perfection.
- Beta-Alanine to sustain intense muscular work for extended periods of time
- Nitrosigine to swell the muscle with nutrients and fluid
- Alpha-GPC for optimal neuromuscular communication and reaction
- Multiple forms of caffeine for smooth, controlled energy
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine for laser-like focus and improved mood
One of the essential B vitamins
- Supports nutrient metabolism and the effective harnessing of energy from food.
- Vitamin B6 also aids endurance by participating in the formation of hemoglobin and improve oxygen consumption
An essential B complex vitamin with broad effects
- Also known as niacin
- Helps improve mental acuity, reduce fatigue, and support endothelial health for better blood flow.
Intense exercise creates lactic acid, a metabolic byproduct, which causes the infamous “muscle burn.” Beta-alanine helps make exercise easier without reducing its great effects by helping to buffer – reduce the acidity – of lactic acid
- The result is enhanced endurance and performance in the gym.
- This has been exemplified by improved spring performance and body composition development.
L-Citrulline is a nitric oxide-generating amino acid that has far superior bioavailability and efficacy than L-arginine
- L-Citrulline increases vascularity and improves work capacity – an extremely important factor for maximizing gains.
- L-Citrulline is not destroyed in the liver, like arginine, and therefore is more efficacious for improving blood flow
Betaine is a hygroscopic osmolyte also known as trimethylglycine
- reduces homocysteine concentrations
- improves muscle oxygenation
- increases exercise training volume
Nitrosigine is a specialized, patented form of arginine with significantly better effects than L-Arginine
- Increase muscular power output
- Enhance muscle pumps
- Works up to 6 hours
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to neurotransmitters that can enhance attention
- Improve memory
- Increase focus
Alpha-GPC is an improved version of choline, alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine
- Compared to other forms of choline, A-GPC has enhanced biological activity
- Improves power and vertical jump performance
- Nootropic properties
- May augment GH
Caffeine is a xanthine molecule with pronounced biological effects
- Caffeine causes adrenaline release
- Adrenaline gives us the best of both worlds – increased calorie burn and increased fat burn.
- Increases pain tolerance, which is believed to be the primary mechanism by which it can improve endurance and athletic performance.
N-PHENETHYL DIMETHYLAMINE CITRATE
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is chemically comparable to dimethyl amylamine, DMAA
- May produce similar effects to DMAA
- Neuromodular effects may increase dopamine
KAFF2 MALATE & KAFF2 CITRATE
2 unique forms of caffeine which may extend the release curve of caffeine for a more sustained effect and a smoother experience.
An herb with a powerful profile of alkaloids.
- Alpha yohimbine works synergistically with caffeine
- Alpha-yohimbine is an alpha-adrenergic antagonist that may help boost mood.
Huperzine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.
- Acetylcholine is a molecule which triggers muscle contraction.
- By inhibiting the enzyme (acetylcholinesterase) that breaks down acetylcholine, more acetylcholine is available to send those cellular signals.