Limited April Edition SuperHuman Extreme Pre Workout
Maximum Strength Meets Maximum Flavor. Our Strongest Pre To Date In A Delicious Limited Edition Grapezilla (Grape Bubble Gum) Flavor.
- Hardest-hitting formula†
- Energy jetpack with no crash†
- Enhanced power and strength†
- Next-level focus and alertness†
- Limited Edition Formula
- Flavor never returning!
What makes it Extreme?
Epic additions to take your workouts to the next level!
- ✔ 300 mg of EnXtra®
- ✔ 50 more mg of Caffeine
- ✔ 2 mg of Yohimbine HCL
- ✔ 1 mg of Alpha Yohimbine
So what makes the NEW SUPERHUMAN EXTREME formula so incredible?
We went back to the gains lab and somehow created a longer-lasting, more euphoric pre-workout experience thanks to the following improvements:
- Added 300 mg of the enXtra® Alpinia Galanga Extract: a clinically demonstrated, caffeine-free extract to improve alertness and focus. Made from a proprietary extract of Alpinia galanga – a commonly used spice in Asian cooking – enXtra® targets a cognitive process known as “Attention Network Function” (ANF), which is the ability of the brain to allocate processing resources to a specific task. The ANF system plays a critical role in mental alertness and the ability to focus on a task.enXtra® is unique among caffeine-free energy supplements because of its same-day effect that can last up to five hours. It can also be used in combination with caffeine to provide a complete solution for mental energy – from increased alertness to more focused, sustained attention.
- 425 mg of dual-sourced caffeine (up from 375mg in "regular" Supreme)
Add these to the already incredible SuperHuman ingredients present and you have an unparalleled MAX DOSED pre-workout experience:
- 3500 mg of Beta-Alanine
- 7000 mg of L-Citrulline Malate
- 1000 mg of L-Taurine
- 2500 mg of Betaine Anhydrous
- And much more!
ALPHA LION SUPERHUMAN EXTREME DIRECTIONS:
As a dietary supplement take 1 scoop in 8-12 ounces of water 15 - 30 minutes before going to the gym. This aint your girlfriends PRE so don't consume more than 1 scoop. Beginners should assess their tolerance by starting with 1/2 scoop then increasing to 1 scoop.